See: Skullcracker Talk
See: Headbutt Team Talk
Unyielding Aura Ideas
- True but Mystic sandstorm makes no sense, removing DN pre-mortem. And if the mob doesn't die after the initual bombing, without shadowsteps it might get shaky. Swiftslash \\ 18:49, 5 June 2007 (CEST)
- CoP won't remove unyeilding... The enchant isn't on the monk. -- <!--Zerris--> 19:00, 5 June 2007 (CEST)
- Hehe... what if you changed one of the Dervs to a D/E, and use Ride the Lightning? That way you bomb on the way in and on the way out, if you know what I mean. You wouldn't have any return step though, but dude, you'd be kicking ass packing double LAMEs.
- But that aside, looks well-thought out. Would take some serious teamwork to use, but when you get it up and running, bam... Res sigs on the dervs might be good too, otherwise you lose a lot of damage if the Monk goes out first. -- Jioruji Derako.> 19:21, 11 June 2007 (EDT)
- Dervs kinda need an elite though >_<. Im thinking about making it more of a combined team, like some dervs, some ellys and some Rts (with items spells). About Ride the Lightning, what about this?
<pvxbig> [build prof=ele/assa air=12+1+3 earth=10+1 energy=8+1][ride the lightning][lightning touch][shock][aftershock][armor of earth][stoneflesh aura][optional][return][/build]</pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=ele/assa air=12+1+3 water=10+1 energy=8+1][ride the lightning][lightning touch][deep freeze][frozen burst][whirlwind][glyph of elemental power][armor of mist][return][/build]</pvxbig>
These characters would be somewhat more suicidal, but would have some nice synergy (shock+AS on monks, DF,FB,Whilwind to keep attackers in AoE, lightning touch for nice AoE). RtL gives a nice shadow step to an iportant target (say monk), and gives more power against single strong targets. Sliver armor could also be used. Hmm... This needs to be worked on ^^ Thanks for feedbackSwiftslash \\ 09:32, 12 June 2007 (EDT)
- "More suicidal" sounds just perfect, hehe. Also, isn't death a great way to recharge all skills and energy? That's the big bonus of UA, anyways. Jump in, massive AoE blast, die, three seconds later restart. Once they're under UA, they can simply run through their skillbar while the Monk casts Death Nova, then have the Monk kill them and res nearly instantly. It might need testing, but I'm pretty sure they also lose all that Exhaustion when they die. -- Jioruji Derako.> 17:57, 12 June 2007 (EDT)
- Death does not recharge skills, does not remove exhaustion, and UA does not res them with full enery, if though it claims too. All of these combine to make UA a bad idea. :p -- <!--Zerris--> 18:00, 12 June 2007 (EDT)
- Aw. -- Jioruji Derako.> 18:03, 12 June 2007 (EDT)— The preceding comment was brought to you by the leetness of Jioruji Derako. a.k.a. u got served. Nova did not write this comment.
- Err... Well the monk has BR! Woo! Swiftslash \\ 19:00, 12 June 2007 (EDT)
- Ah, duh! Woo Blood Ritual! -- Jioruji Derako.> 19:58, 12 June 2007 (EDT)
Yeah, that should solve it prolly. I'll add the ellys to the actual page when I have more time. Anyone up for trying it out? Swiftslash \\ 05:54, 13 June 2007 (EDT)
I thought the strength of Ride the Lightning came from the fact it was a Shadow Step without having to load the assasin Primary profession. WIth that being the case, why grab the assasin secondary at all? If you have the sin, might as well grab the non-elite shadow steps. You gain no tactical advantage with this. Shireensysop 07:59, 13 June 2007 (EDT)
- Offensive shadow step with damage. I don't see what's wrong. The only other skill I can see doing somewhat the same against single strong targets that you want down fast would be Shadow Prison but then you'll lose damage for a snare (which you already got). You'll want return for a fast escape shadow step however. Swiftslash \\ 08:06, 13 June 2007 (EDT)
- Yeah I saw that, meaning it will be even stronger for taking down a monk character or a boss, also acting as a corpse for putrid explosion. IMO it fits the build nicely. Swiftslash \\ 11:08, 13 June 2007 (EDT)