I made the page Build:A/D_Critical_Scythe_Assassin compliant with PvX:FORMAT and you changed it back to non-compliance. I recommend familiarizing yourself with PvX standards. --War_Pig5 15:46, 10 December 2008 (EST)
- what you did was to rearrange the pvxbig tags so that the optional skills no longer gave skill descriptions on mouseover. i changed it back.--reason.decrystallized I frenzy-healsig. 17:03, 10 December 2008 (EST)
Please do not edit my build decrystallized. Just rate it, comment, and leave it. No right to edit my work. Build:A/Me Perm-SF Anywhere Runner. --- Blades of Valor 13:55, 13 December 2008 (EST)
- not your build. and on the wiki, it's not your work. it's the community's.--reason.decrystallized I frenzy-healsig. 16:39, 13 December 2008 (EST)
Build:A/W Solo Palm Strike Spiker
please change your vote after palm strike's buff. it's quite a bit better.--IkimonoI know my Paragons 22:23, 11 December 2008 (EST)
- yeah i know. deleted vote, will vote again once we've established a new bar.--reason.decrystallized I frenzy-healsig. 22:35, 11 December 2008 (EST)
- ehm how so? the W/A one is a lot worse, though they are both pretty bad.--reason.decrystallized I frenzy-healsig. 20:41, 23 December 2008 (EST)
- imo that whole build constitutes vandalism.--reason.decrystallized I frenzy-healsig. 09:08, 24 December 2008 (EST)
Build: N/any Discordant Technobabbler
Please reconsider your rating for the above build. To say that pain inverter and technobabble are bad is... well... just wrong. Also, your complaint about not using CoP is poorly thought out, as it is even listed in the variants, and as Technobabble and PI help out with discord, where as CoP doesn't as much. Also, Ether Nightmare on a necro primary is not great, as its got a big fat 3 sec cast time. Technobabble interrupts on cast and causes AoE daze... something which only one other skill in the game can do. Also, to rate something clearly effective with a 1 seems like you didn't think it through. Thanks. -- Captain Bulldozer Don't TELL me that you're right... prove it. 00:23, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
- you already have enfeebling blood for your condition, presumably your team has more. and PI is single-target reactive damage, making it vastly inferior to damn near everything. technobabble is still bleh--crappy damage and in PvE you don't need dazed, you just kill things. yeah, you have a functional main combo, but so does this. Let's vet that, shall we? we already have far better implementations of the same build core on the site (and if we don't then it truly is dead), there's just no reason to keep around the inferior alternatives.--Reason.decrystallized 01:13, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
Ok, get your head screwed on straight for this.
- The fastest E/Me builds I've seen run raptors in a little under 2 minutes average time, killing the boss and around 30 hatchlings. (I've watched quite a few people running these builds)
- The Build:A/E Perma Sliver Form build manages to accomplish the same run at just over 2 minutes time, killing the boss and around 30 hatchlings. (I've watched a bunch of people running these, and ran them myself for a long time)
- This build clears the entire cave of all 33 hatchlings + boss in about a minute and a half. Every time I take leechers, they always tell me I'm the fastest they've seen. Oh my god, do you think a couple thousand people might be right??
Yes, this build is complicated due to the timing involved. Yes, this build does take a good chunk of energy to run. No, you don't need additional energy management nor do you need that urn. If you set up your equipment properly (for the energy requirement) and put in a little practice, it's not arcane wizardry anymore. You go in with shadow form on and gather up the aggro into one big ball. Then you kill the boss and you cast radiation field and viper's defense and sit around waiting for all the little raptors to die. A deceptively simple description for a semi-complicated act of timing.
Out of over 300 people I've met in Guildwars, all running A/E and had all the required skills this build requires whom I have given this build to, only 5 of them managed to actually run the build within 3 tries. Every single one of them were very impressed by how fast and effective it was while watching me run the build. So yes, the build is hard to use without a good bit of practice.
If you want a demonstration, leave me a message in my talk page or find me online. I've done the run a couple thousand times, a few more won't hurt me one bit. Better yet, get off your butts and try the build, following the instructions as closely as you can. Afterwards, you may be qualified, as having experienced the build yourself, to actually place a rating on it. Who knows ... you might even like it. Skie M 08:34, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
It's a joke, Rofl said it was on the talk page, and it's even in the build description. Some new kids just decided they would be cool like Unreal and Nova and 5-5 it. --Shazzydiddles 03:00, 6 April 2009 (UTC)
- thank GOD.--18.104.22.168 09:45, 6 April 2009 (UTC)
- er, forgot to log in.--Reason.decrystallized 09:46, 6 April 2009 (UTC)
Me/any Draining Pressure (talk · rate)
Please reconsider your voting.
- Lyssa Degenerator has a 4.7 rating with the only difference being the elite. Explained on the Discussion page why Lyssa Degenerator is inferior (constantly ripped Lyssa in TA is less energy gain (less alone energy steal) than Energy Drain and Lyssa can't be covered with another enchant as it is contantly reapplied.
- Your comment on single hex disregards the 2 optional skills. Please consider the optional slots for added pressure (power drain+other degen hex). Power Drain compensates for the Energy difference between Energy Drain and Lyssa (assuming no enchant ripper!) if the objective is pressure
- Energy denial doesn't have its only use on healers. It greatly reduces the efficiency of ennemy teams. Energy stealing makes the monk run out of energy sooner no matter the amount of weapon swapping (no weapon set gives you zero energy).
- Vote of 0 or 1 do not reflect reality of the build. I don't think that a build that makes me decisive in many matches can receive a rating below 3
- Weapon swapping doesn't always work (conflicting priorities forces wrong weapon choice when faced with melee pressure)
MindMaze 11:23, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
- if they are as close as you maintain, then it will simply be WELL'ed and this discussion is irrelevant. but they aren't. in addition to swapping out an awesome elite for a crappy one, you swapped out the defense and the cover hex for a couple of optionals. without the cover hex it's not nearly as strong. additionally, the tags are different: the degenerator is tagged for RA/CM, not TA. there's a bit of a difference. the build that you posted just won't perform well in TA, which in itself should justify the lower numbers.--Reason.decrystallized 11:31, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
- but even if you remove the tags then i'll still vote it down for being a dupe with a crappy elite.--Reason.decrystallized 11:32, 14 April 2009 (UTC)