<pvxbig> [build prof=Ritualist/Warrior Restoration=12+1+2 Tactics=12 Spawning=3][Xinrae's Weapon][Vengeful Weapon][Wielder's Boon][Soothing Memories][optional][optional][Riposte][Balanced stance][/build] </pvxbig>
- Xinrae's Weapon
- Weapon of Remedy
- Optional 1:
- Generous Was Tsungrai
- Protective Was Kaolai
- Blind Was Mingson
- Desperation Blow
- Rez Skill
- Mending Grip
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ritualist/Warrior Restoration=12+1+2 Tactics=12 Spawning=3][Weapon of Remedy][Vengeful Weapon][Wielder's Boon][Soothing Memories][Generous Was Tsungrai][Shield Bash][Riposte][Balanced stance][/build] </pvxbig>
- Make sure not to overwrite weapon spells.
- Use Balanced Stance when a Sin or War is charging at you.
- If Desperation blow is equipped, use it while you have balanced stance.
- Keep up protective was kaolai as much as possible
- For only 5e, quarter cast, 3 rc you can do 80 damage and 80 heal. Worth about 160 straight damage or 160 heal. Also damage is limited to 5%. The mending grip and wielder's boon may be difficult to use. Wielder has quarter cast time so can be a second after a weapon spell is cast (0.75s aftercast). Best use smoothing as often as possible because its basically a free heal with a item spell.
- The main problem is that if more than one person is attacking your target allow, the life stealing will be split between the two attackers.