|My User Page||My Characters||My Builds||My Ideas||LAME|
This page is for posting my build ideas for this contest. Feel free to leave comments.
Skull Cracker (PvE, Hero)
<pvxbig> [build name='a/w Skull cracker' prof=assa/warr crit=12+1+3 dagger=12+1][skull crack][flurry][critical eye][critical defenses][jagged strike][exhausting assault][malicious strike][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Best used on a hero, due to their insane reflexes.
- Lock the hero on an important caster target, such as a monk and focus on the rest of the team.
- Vampiric Daggers should be used, since the target should be dead before the daze expires.
Headbutt team (TA)
<pvxbig> [build prof=warr/any axe=12+1+3 str=12+1][headbutt][dismember][executioners strike][penetrating chop][frenzy][rush][optional][resurrection signet][/build]</pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=n/mo curse=12+1+1 soul=10+1 prot=6][plague signet][draw conditions][faintheartedness][parasitic bond][price of failure][protective spirit][signet of lost souls][resurrection signet][/build]</pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=p/any spear=11+1+1 motivation=10+1 leader=10+1][spear of lightning][wild throw][anthem of fury][anthem of flame][hexbreaker aria][aria of zeal][aggressive refrain][signet of return][/build]</pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/me prot=12+1+1 div=12+1 dom=3][reversal of fortune][shielding hands][zealous benediction][shield of absorption][dismiss condition][holy veil][signet of devotion][hex breaker][/build]</pvxbig>
- The Headbutter should charge first using Headbutt on a target. The Support necro will then draw the daze off of the warrior and place it on an important caster target, usually a monk.
- The warrior and paragon should stay on the key target to apply pressure, and the paragon should use his chants as seen fit (for instance, hexbreaker aria might be useless against some teams).
- The necromancer should try to shutdown any physical attackers using the three hexes. Also this character should draw conditions off of the rest of the team and apply them on targets that will suffer most from it (Blind on attackers, cripple on key targets, etc). He/she should also use Protective Spirit on allies receiving alot of pressure.
- The monk should generally not use dismiss on the allies unless the necro's signet is recharging.
- This team requires a high amount of coordination and thus it would be easiest to use a voice chat program such as TeamSpeak or Ventrilo.
Quickening Ideas (PvE and PvP)
Quickening Shower (PvE)
<pvxbig> [build prof=e/rt fire=12+1+3 comm=10 ene=8+1][weapon of quickening][earthbind][meteor shower][fireball][liquid flame][fire attunement][optional][sunspear rebirth signet][/build]</pvxbig>
- Keep WoQ up as well as your attunement. Lay down earthbind and go bananas on the nearest mob you can find with MS. Spam fireball and liquid.
Quickening Channeler(Pve and PvP)
<pvxbig> [build prof=rt/any chann=12+1+3 comm=12+1 spawn=3][weapon of quickening][mighty was vorizun][bloodsong][essence strike][spirit burn][spirit rift][optional][resurrection signet][/build]</pvxbig>
- Keep WoQ up at all times. Lay down Bloodsong and spam away. Optional should be filled with another channeling attack or another spirit.
Unyielding aura team (PvE)
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/nec div=12+1+1 death=12 blood=3][unyielding aura][signet of devotion][blessed signet][contemplation of purity][rebirth][death nova][putrid explosion][blood ritual][/build]</pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=derv/assa wind=10+1 myst=10+1 earth=11+1+1 shadow=1][mystic twister][mirage cloak][heart of holy flame][aura of thorns][vital boon][return][feigned neutrality][death's charge][/build]</pvxbig>
- Set up the derv with death nova, HoHF, AoT, VB, Mirage cloak and FN.
- Charge into battle. Use Mystic Twister. Die.
- Monk will use Putrid explotion if possible, then res using Unyielding Aura. If there are any enemies still, the derv should quickly setup vital boon and the return to the monk.
- Now repeat the steps above, but instead of letting yourself die, you should let the monk use CoP (thus ending Unyielding).
- If something goes terribly wrong the monk should ressurect using rebirth.
- This can be done with many dervishes but at least 3 are needed.