|My User Page||My Characters||My Builds||My Ideas||LAME|
This page is for posting my build ideas for this contest. Feel free to leave comments.
Skull Cracker (PvE, Hero)
<pvxbig> [build name='a/w Skull cracker' prof=assa/warr crit=12+1+3 dagger=12+1][skull crack][flurry][critical eye][critical defenses][jagged strike][exhausting assault][malicious strike][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Best used on a hero, due to their insane reflexes.
- Lock the hero on an important caster target, such as a monk and focus on the rest of the team.
- Vampiric Daggers should be used, since the target should be dead before the daze expires.
Headbutt team (TA)
<pvxbig> [build prof=warr/any axe=12+1+3 str=12+1][headbutt][dismember][executioners strike][penetrating chop][frenzy][rush][optional][resurrection signet][/build]</pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=n/mo curse=12+1+1 soul=10+1 prot=6][plague signet][draw conditions][faintheartedness][parasitic bond][price of failure][protective spirit][signet of lost souls][resurrection signet][/build]</pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=p/any spear=11+1+1 motivation=10+1 leader=10+1][spear of lightning][wild throw][anthem of fury][anthem of flame][hexbreaker aria][aria of zeal][aggressive refrain][signet of return][/build]</pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/me prot=12+1+1 div=12+1 dom=3][reversal of fortune][shielding hands][zealous benediction][shield of absorption][dismiss condition][holy veil][signet of devotion][hex breaker][/build]</pvxbig>
- The Headbutter should charge first using Headbutt on a target. The Support necro will then draw the daze off of the warrior and place it on an important caster target, usually a monk.
- The warrior and paragon should stay on the key target to apply pressure, and the paragon should use his chants as seen fit (for instance, hexbreaker aria might be useless against some teams).
- The necromancer should try to shutdown any physical attackers using the three hexes. Also this character should draw conditions off of the rest of the team and apply them on targets that will suffer most from it (Blind on attackers, cripple on key targets, etc). He/she should also use Protective Spirit on allies receiving alot of pressure.
- The monk should generally not use dismiss on the allies unless the necro's signet is recharging.
- This team requires a high amount of coordination and thus it would be easiest to use a voice chat program such as TeamSpeak or Ventrilo.