The PvXwiki community finds this to be a friggin awesome build.
Although this build has not gone through the PvX vetting system, it has reached an overall rating of 5.0 or above and thus qualifies for the category above the highest category of working builds: Leet.
This build has been designed for the following use:
The Lightspeed Healer uses Glimmer of Light in conjunction with Healer's Boon and Healer's Covenant in order to create a fiery healing demon of healing fury and stuffs. Under all applicable effects, Glimmer will heal for almost 200 health, for only two energy and with a 1/8 second cast. Glyph of Renewal and Spell Breaker are used on yourself to defend against spells, particularly those of high damage or shutdown hexes like Diversion. Blessed Light is used for general utility in healing. Lastly, Healing Light is used to provide a net gain in energy as well as a 180-ish heal.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/E Healing=12+1+1 Divine=11+1 Protection=8+1][Glimmer of Light][Healing Light][Blessed Light][Life Sheath][Glyph of Renewal][Spell Breaker][Healer's Boon][Healer's Covenant][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Armor
- Standard Sets. Keep in mind energy denial will be of minimal threat, as spells will have no effect on you.
- Maintain Healer's Covenant and Healer's Boon at all times.
- Maintain Spell Breaker on yourself with Glyph of Renewal.
- Whenever you see damage being done, use Healing Light or Glimmer of Light.
- Use Healing Light as energy management.
- Use Glimmer of Light as a self-targeting Infuse.
- Use Life Sheath on yourself to prevent damage.
- Non-spell enchantment removal followed by shutdown hexes or the like.
- SA sins.
- Notice that the three main healing spells are all "Light" spells.
- In case you haven't figured it out, this is a joke build. DO NOT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY.