This build uses very stong and quick spear attacks to defeat his/her enemy. Build also uses the advantages of Cripple to stay alive and take down the opponent while keeping him/herself away from danger. This build is manly used in PvP but can also be used in PvE with some minor tweeks.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ritualist/Paragon Channeling Magic=9+2 Spear Mastery=11 Spawning Power=11][Spirit's Strength][Weapon of Aggression][optional][Barbed Spear][Maiming Spear][Spear of Lightning][Spear of Redemption][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Blazing Spear
- Nightmare Weapon for minor self healing
- Radient Channeling Head Peice of Channaling
- Radient Chest piece of Attunment
- Radient Armguards of Attunment
- Radient Leggings of Attunment
- Radient Shoes of Attunment
- Sundering Spear of Fortitude
- Inscription: Strength and Honor
Always keep Spirit's Strength up. Use weapon of aggression to keep your attack speed and attack power to a maximum. Use Barbed spear and Maiming spear to cripple melee to keep them from you. Use spear of redemption when you are blinded. Use spear of Lightning when ever it recharges.
- Enchant removal
- No monks
- Faintheartedness or similar skills