- The following discussion is an archived debate of the nomination of a user for adminship. Please do not modify it. No further edits should be made to this page.
Gah My Name Cant Fi (talk • contribs • RfA page)
- Request for adminship closed by Auron on 00:42, November 19, 2010 (UTC). Nomination failed.
As I'm spearheading "diversity month" this year, making sure our best builds are up-to-date, and protecting important files from vandalism, I humbly request adminship so as to better serve this wonderful community. Gah QQ · I did wut?! 16:29, October 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Candidate, please indicate acceptance of the nomination here: derp -- Gah QQ · I did wut?! 16:29, October 22, 2010 (UTC)
- If you want to stick around and try to manage things around here, you can go ahead. you're gonna have one hell of a job, though. --Jai. - 21:31, October 22 2010 (UTC)
- Like I said before, we need new capable leadership to manage this wikia and keep it going. PvX@wikia is too important to fail. --Lania Elderfire 22:12, October 22, 2010 (UTC)
- I can rest easy knowing pvx@wikia is in the hands of this man. 04:41, October 23, 2010 (UTC)
- I love how a bunch of randoms and GWWers have turned up to lol@wikia. Love Shortie
- This guy is capable of handling the shit thats going on ATM.--Pirate 13:05, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
- He clearly is a good contributer and the site is going to need help when the new one takes up everyones time. Necromas 15:10, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Who the fuck is this guy... frostels 21:21, October 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh god no--Relyk talk 23:18, October 22, 2010 (UTC)
- ^ Vincent Evan [Air Henchman] 00:19, October 23, 2010 (UTC)
- who? Brandnew 05:57, October 23, 2010 (UTC)
- A vandal who edits the wiki. Hardly who I would call a good admin, let alone a contributor to this site. I just went through your contributions, and that was more than enough of a reason to suggest that you really need to grow a pair.
- No. —ǥrɩɳsɧƴɖɩđđɭɘş 20:37, November 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Is this where I sign up to not be in the draft? Zyke 05:12, October 23, 2010 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the debate. Please do not modify it. No further edits should be made to this page.