The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Magehunter's Smash to get past blocking enchantments along with a standard hammer bar.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/secon streng=12+2 hammer=12+1+1][magehunter's smash][crushing blow][hammer bash][bulls strike][Optional][Flail][Enraging Charge][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- 4x Sentinel's Insignia
- Stonefist Insignia
- Superior Vigor
- Minor Weapon
- Minor Strength
- Elemental Hammer of Defense/Fortitude, 15^50
- Vampiric Hammer of Defense/Fortitude, 15^50
- Furious Spear of Fortitude, +5 energy
- Furious or Zealous Axe/Sword of Defense, +5 energy
- Strength Shield of Fortitude, -20% blind
- Strength Shield of Fortitude, -20% cripple
- Strength Shields of Fortitude, +10 armor vs each damage type
- Upon entering battle, begin building adrenaline. When you and any other warriors on your team have adrenaline, organize a spike on a suitable target.
- Try to spike down low health targets.
- Use Bull's Strike to knock people down and set up spikes.
- Use Crushing Blow for an extremely powerful attack on targets you've knocked down.
- Use Flail to build adrenaline faster and to speed up your spikes.
- Use Enraging Charge to gain adrenaline and catch up to targets.
- After knocking someone down with Magehunter's Smash, it is often useful to 1/4 knock them with Hammer Bash. To do this, you use Flail after Magehunter, hit once with a Hammer attack, and then pause for half a second before using Hammer Bash. If done correctly, the target will be knocked down again directly after standing up and not even be able to cast a 1/4 second activation skill.
- Use your Elemental weapon to bypass enemy warriors' resistance to physical damage.
- Of course, use Resurrection Signet to resurrect dead party members.
- Replace Resurrection Signet with Death Pact Signet for a hard res.
- Wild Throw - to remove blocking stances or Balanced Stance
- Melee shutdown
- Anti-knockdown skills
- Blackout disables your skills and causes loss of all adrenaline.