The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Crippling Slash for its great use of crippling in PvP.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/any sword=12+1+1 streng=12+1][Crippling Slash][Gash][Sun and Moon Slash][Bull's Strike][Optional][Frenzy][Rush][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insignia's.
- Stonefist Insignia on hands
- A Vampiric, Zealous and Elemental Sword of Fortitude with "Strength and Honor" Inscription.
- Strength Shields of Fortitude with a "Luck of the Draw", "I Can See Clearly Now" and "Swift as the Wind" Inscription.
- Rune of Superior Vigor.
- Rune of Clarity.
- Runes of Vitae.
- Use Crippling Slash to cripple your foes, and try to spread the cripple as much as possible. This is your main job.
- Use Frenzy to speed up the rate of your attacks, if you come under focused fire, cancel it using Rush.
- Do not hesitate to call spikes even when you do not have enough adrenaline.
- Don't stay on one character for too long, if you see them being enchanted with skills such as Guardian, switch targets.
- Use Resurrection Signet to resurrect fallen party members.
- Conjure Lightning, or one of the other elemental variants.
- Take Final Thrust, Standing Slash or Body Blow in place of Sun and Moon Slash.
- Healing Signet or another self-heal.
- Replace Rush with skills such as Dash or Enraging Charge.
- You may wish to use Mending Touch for condition removal.
- Antidote Signet for a no energy/fast recharging condition removal that always removes blind.
- Iron Palm
- Savage Slash
- Sight Beyond Sight for anti-blind
- Grasping Earth or Song of Concentration for HA
- For enchantment removal:
- Dshot if you're awesome at weapon swapping and rupting.