The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This build is part of the current PvE meta. |
Remove this tag if it is no longer used in the current PvE meta.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/? cha=12+1+1 res=3][Signet of Spirits][Splinter Weapon][Ancestor's Rage][Spirit Siphon][Optional][Optional][Optional][Flesh of My Flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
- Optional slots for one of the following;
- For Channeling Magic support (change Spawning Power to 12):
- Bloodsong for another spirit.
- Destruction for PBAoE direct damage.
- Gaze of Fury for anti-spirit support.
- Painful Bond for more damage.
- Spirit Boon Strike for spirit healing if not using Summon Spirits.
- Spirit Rift for additional AoE spike damage and cracked armor.
- Gaze from Beyond to inflict Blindness.
- Spirit Burn to inflict Burning.
- Smiting support (put 12 in Smiting Prayers):
- For Curses support (put 12 in Curses):
- For Blood Magic support (put 12 in Blood Magic):
- For Protection Prayers support (put 12 in Protection Prayers):
- For Command support (put 12 in Command):
- For Restoration Magic support (put attributes as Channeling:12+1, Restoration:12+1+1):
- Spirit Light for massive 5 energy heal.
- Life for part-wide heal.
- Mend Body and Soul for condition removal and a heal.
- Weapon of Warding for 50% chance to block and health regeneration.
- Spirit Transfer for spike heal on an ally.
- Protective Was Kaolai for party-wide heal.
- Soothing Memories for cheap heals (if using PWK).
- For Communing support (put attributes as Communing:11+1, Spawning Power:6+1):
- Armor of Unfeeling for damage reduction on your spirits.
- Pain for another offensive spirit.
- Anguish for another offensive spirit.
- Disenchantment for another offensive spirit and enchantment removal.
- Shadowsong for another offensive spirit and blindness condition.
- Shelter for another defensive spirit.
- Union for another defensive spirit.
- Mighty Was Vorizun for defense & energy management.
- For Spawning Power support (put attributes as Spawning Power:12+1):
- Spirit's Gift for nearby allies healing and condition removal each time you create a creature.
- Boon of Creation for self healing and energy each time you create a creature.
- Explosive Growth for nearby lightning damage each time you create a creature.
- Feast of Souls for big party healing.
- Spirit to Flesh for nearby allies healing.
- Rupture Soul for use with Destruction./
- Others PvE-only Skills:
- Great Dwarf Weapon for another weapon spell.
- Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support (consider using Splinter Weapon in conjunction with the summoned Assassin)
- Summon Ruby Djinn for burning and an extra offensive creature.
- Ebon Battle Standard of Wisdom for potentially faster recharges on spells.
- Technobabble for daze support.
- Summon Spirits to prot your spirits with you.
- Breath of the Great Dwarf for a small party-wide heal.
- Pain Inverter to help against foes that deal large amounts of damage.
- Vampirism for another spirit.
- Selfless Spirit for more energy management.
- Armor: Shaman's or Survivor's Insignias, Runes of Vitae, and Rune of Superior Vigor.
- Weapons: Use a good Channeling Magic staff such as Ssyn's Staff or Bohdalz's Fury. The Hourglass Staff is ideal for Heroes.
- Precast Signet of Spirits prior to battle.
- Spirit Siphon can be used for energy management.
- Splinter Weapon/Great Dwarf Weapon should be used on any melee/ranged attackers.
- Ancestor's Rage should be used on allied melee attackers such as Dervishes, Warriors, and Assassins.
- Use Flesh of My Flesh to resurrect people when needed.
- Use optionals as needed, whether for support or otherwise.
- Disable Strength of Honor (if using) and micro it on three available frontliners.
- Put the Hero on guard mode. Call targets so that Hero locks onto it.
- Heavy damage.
- Bad healers.
- Enchantment removal.
- Hex removal.
- General caster counters.
- Invest 12 points into secondary profession skills you may use in your optionals.