The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
High damage Splinter Barrager for organised groups in PvE.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=rt/r Channeling=12+1+3 Marksmanship=12 Restoration=3][Splinter Weapon][Barrage][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][I Am The Strongest][Favorable Winds][Spirit Siphon][Summon Spirits][Flesh of My Flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
- Max Armor with max Radiant Runes.
- Zealous Flatbow.
- Use I Am The Strongest before you enter combat
- Cast Splinter Weapon on yourself
- Place Ebon Battle Standard of Honor intelligently.
- Spam Barrage on balled up foes.
- Use Spirit Siphon if running low on energy.
- Resurrect fallen party members with Flesh of My Flesh.
- Anti-attack hexes
Favorable Winds can be replaced by:
I Am The Strongest can be replaced by:
Ebon Battle Standard of Honor can be replaced by another skill if someone else in your party brings it.
- Max Ebon Vanguard and Norn ranks are recommended for max damage output.
- "I Am The Strongest!" has a near infinte duration. This means it can be used out of combat to make sure its recharged for combat before entering.