The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This paragon build gives constant damage output using three dagger skills. It has some party-wide damage reduction and uses "Go For the Eyes!" and "The Power Is Yours!" for energy management. Also provides your party with a near constant +1 energy regeneration.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=p/a dagger=12 leadership=10+1+1 motiv=7+1 command=4][optional][Jagged Strike][Fox Fangs][Death Blossom][go for the eyes][the power is yours][theres nothing to fear][optional][/build]
- Optional 1:
- Optional 2:
- Zealous Daggers (req 9-11)
- Maintain Drunken Master
- Spam Jagged Strike -> Fox Fangs -> Death Blossom.
- Spam "Go For the Eyes!" and "The Power is Yours!" when they have recharged
- Use "There's Nothing to Fear!" to protect you and your party.
- Anti-shout skills such as Vocal Minority
- Anti-adrenaline hexes such as Soothing Images
- Blind/Missing, blocking, and hexes that trigger on attacks
- "I am Unstoppable!" in kd-heavy areas.
- Use consumables instead of Drunken Master, allowing for another PvE-only skill such as EBSoH.
- Replace Drunken Master with Aggressive Refrain
- Playing this with a SoS Channeling Ritualist with Strength of Honor is optimal.
- Having at least 5 allies is optimal for energy management, and the allies need not be party members (minions, spirits, and mission NPCs are affected by TPIY and GFTE).