The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This meta build is missing its frequency section.|
A Monk supporter used to counter hexway, provide party healing and other vital HA utilities. Also to make Necromancers and Mesmers rage.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/any divinefavor=12+1+1][Peace and Harmony][Divine Healing][Heaven's Delight][Deny Hexes][Optional][Optional][Optional][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- [[Well of Weariness@12]
- [[Rend Enchantments@12]
- [[Rip Enchantment@12]
- [[Envenom Enchantment@12]
- [["Make Haste!"@12]
- [[Song of Concentration@12]
- [["Fall Back!"@12]
- [["Brace Yourself!"@12]
- [[Shield of Absorption@13]
- [[Aura of Stability@13]
- Full Survivor's, Rune of Sup Vigor.
- 40/40 Divine and Curses or Prot Sets (depending on Optionals).
- High and Low Sets.
- Defensive Shield Sets with +10Al vs X damage.
- Use Peace and Harmony with Deny Hexes to dominate Hex removal.
- Use Heaven's Delight and Divine Healing for party wide heals.
- Rip, Rend and Envenom Enchantments to keep important enchantments down (Channeling, Attunes, HB etc).
- General Anti-Caster.