The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This build is part of the current PvP meta. |
Remove this tag if it no longer exists in the current PvP metagame.
A Monk supporter used to counter hexway, provide party healing and other vital HA utilities. and also make mesmers and necro cursers really mad
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/any divinefavor=12+1+1][Peace and Harmony][Divine Healing][Heaven's Delight][Deny Hexes][Optional][Optional][Optional][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- [[Well of Weariness@12]
- [[Rend Enchantments@12]
- [[Rip Enchantment@12]
- [[Envenom Enchantment@12]
- [["Make Haste!"@12]
- [[Song of Concentration@12]
- [["Fall Back!"@12]
- [["Brace Yourself!"@12]
- [[Shield of Absorption@13]
- [[Aura of Stability@13]
- Full Survivor's, Rune of Sup Vigor.
- 40/40 Divine and Curses or Prot Sets (depending on Optionals).
- High and Low Sets.
- Defensive Shield Sets with +10Al vs X damage.
- Use Peace and Harmony with Deny Hexes to dominate Hex removal.
- Use Heaven's Delight and Divine Healing for party wide heals.
- Rip and Rend Enchantments to keep important enchantments down (Channeling, Attunes etc).
- General Anti-Caster.