The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This Mesmer is able to shutdown targets and assist in spikes through the usage of Energy Surge.
- Both versions are common in GvG and HA.
- Normal version is frequently seen in balanced builds.
- Both versions also see play in various GvG spike builds.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/Rt Domination=12+1+1 Inspiration=10+1 Fastcasting=8+1 Restoration=2][power leak][shame][Energy Surge][Diversion][Optional][shatter enchantment][drain enchantment][Flesh of My Flesh (PvP)][/build] </pvxbig>
- [[Unnatural Signet@14] or [[Power Drain@11].
- 5x Prodigy's Insignia
- Superior Vigor
- Minor Restoration
- Minor Domination
- Minor Fast Casting
- Minor Inspiration
- Domination Wand of Memory, 20% cast time
- Domination Focus of Aptitude, 20% recharge
- Inspiration Wand of Memory, 20% cast time
- Inspiration Focus of Aptitude, 20% recharge
- Domination Wand of Memory, +15/-1 energy
- Domination Focus of Fortitude, +15/-1 energy
- Adept Restoration Staff of Fortitude, 20% cast time
- Spear of Defense, +5 energy
- Strength Shield of Fortitude, -20% cripple
- Strength Shields of Fortitude, +10 armor vs each damage type
- Use Shame on a monk before spikes, then use Energy Surge and/or Unnatural Signet and Shatter Enchantment on the spike target.
- Use Power Drain and Drain Enchantment as needed.
- Use Diversion on targets expected to use key skills soon - Cripshots and water eles snaring a runner; monks and bsurges before spikes.
- Use Flesh of My Flesh as a hard res.
- Anti-casting skills.
- Energy denial.
- Dying on cast set
- Cry of Frustration instead of Power Leak.