The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Destroys your target, by Virulence, Fragility and IoP .
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/N IllusionM=12+1+2 FastCasting=12+1][Fragility][Illusion Of Pain][Mark of Fury@0][Accumulated Pain][Virulence@0][Distortion][Barbed Signet@0][optional][/build]
- PvP version of skills - [[Fragility (PvP)@15]. Currently in PvP Barbed Signet makes you suffer from Bleeding for 6 seconds in exchange for a Bleed on your next Necromancer spell. This makes it a superb choice as Mark of Fury will apply Bleeding and Cracked Armor. The Bleeding from Barbed Signet lasts for 2 seconds at 0 Blood Magic.
- In RA [[Drain Enchantment@10] and [[Resurrection Signet] (drop Fast Casting to 9 and raise Inspiration to 9).
- In GvG [[Kitah's Burden@14] and [[Illusion of Haste@14].
- 40/40 Illusion Set
- Defensive set.
- Select your target.
- Use cover hex to get rid of Holy Veil.
- Cast 1-2-3-4-5.
- Maintain Illusion of Pain untill target is dead.
- Heal/Use utility skills and repeat.
- Caster hate.
- [[Enfeeble@3] - watch out to not reduce spike damage with it.