The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
The fastest runner out there using Pious Haste and Dwarven Stability for a permanent 50% IMS.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=D/A name="Unstoppable Droks Dervish" mysticism=12+1+1 shadowarts=12 deadly=3][Heart Of Shadow][I Am Unstoppable][Shadow Form][Pious Haste][zealous renewal][Dwarven Stability][Death's Charge][Dark Prison][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Radiant/Survivor/Sentry (Depending which is more necessary for an area).
- Full Attunement/Vitae (Depending on which is more necessary for an area).
- "I Have the Power!" Inscription.
- 20% longer Enchantments.
- 16 Armor Shield.
- -2 (while in stance).
- +45hp (while in stance).
High Energy Set
- Any staff with +10 energy and 20% halves skill recharge of spells.
- Defensive, Hale, Swift, or Insightful Staff Head.
- "Don't think twice", "Hale and Hearty" or "Seize the Day" Inscription.
- Staff Wrapping of Enchanting (+20% useful for lengthening Shadow Form).
- Maintain Dwarven Stability and Pious Haste, being sure to activate Zealous Renewal before each renewal of your stance.
- Use IAU as your anti-kd/cripple.
- Shadow step whenever your steps are recharged.
- Use Shadow Form right before aggroing/being struck by spells.
- Heart of Shadow for healing and speed. Note only to use it on foes behind you, as this will make it teleport you forward.
- Optionally, drink alcohol to prevent knockdowns all the time with Dwarven Stability.
- Cripple if "I am Unstoppable!" is recharging (Avoid Pinesoul traps)
- Body blocking (Use shadowsteps to avoid)
- Shadow Form ending with spell casting enemies around you. Avoid aggroing mobs with Hexes if shadow form is running out/recharging.