The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
The fastest running build out there Since Dervish Nerf.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=D/A name="Unstoppable Droks Dervish" mysticism=12+1+1 shadowarts=12 windprayers=3][Heart Of Shadow][I Am Unstoppable][Whirling Charge][Shadow Form][Dwarven Stability][Pious Haste][Death's Charge][Dark Prison] [/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant Insignias (For most energy...use Sentry's Insignias if having survival issues)
- Runes of Attunement (For most energy...use Vitae/Vigor Runes if having survival issues)
- A staff with +5e inscription, and +5e Insightful staff head(add that with inherent +10e = total of 20e) and +20% longer enchantment mod and 20% half recharge spells.
- Use Whirling Charge and cancel it out with Pious haste for a 50% IMS. Maintain Dwarven. Any title rank works.
- Use IAU as your anti-kd depending on how many KD's/foes you're facing.
- Shadow step to foes at the end of mobs for maximum speed.
- Use SF when encountering Ice Imps/Ice Golems/Heretics. (Can shadow step to them all with SF on).
- Heart of Shadow for a boost and a minor heal. Note only to use it on foes behind you, as this will make it teleport you forward.
- Cripple if "I am Unstoppable!" is recharging. (rare)
- Using Pious Haste without Dwarven Stability.
- Lack of Energy (which can be fixed with the right runes)
- Body Block with all three teleports recharging (rare)
- Feigned Neutrality for "Don't Trip!" if you feel the need for more healing.
- Dwarven Stability for "Don't Trip!"; turn off post processing effects if using it while drunk. This can also be used as energy management.
- Fleeting Stability for "Don't Trip!" for more secure anti-knockdown, though you should be careful not to cancel it with Pious Haste before IAU recharges.
- Shadow Sanctuary or Feigned Neutrality instead of Heart Of Shadow if you aren't comfortable with Heart of Shadow for healing.