The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This is part of the Dungeon Build series, see Dungeon Guide for all Dungeon builds.|
Run Oola's Lab without consets like a pro. Cupcakes and a summoning stone are highly recommend.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/E Shadow=12+1+3 Air=12 ][Glyph of Swiftness][Shadow Form][I Am Unstoppable!][Shroud of Distress][Heart of Shadow][Optional][Dark Escape][Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support][/build] </pvxbig>
- Unseen Fury
- Dwarven Stability
- Radiants/Attunements or High Armor/Health
- Shield with +10 AL vs. Cold and +30 or +45 w/ench
- +20 energy staff.
- Long bow w/ 20 ench
- Run to the Dungeon or Find someone who has the Quest Lab Space to skip the run
- Maintain Dark Escape to always take Half damage while running
- If you taken Unseen Fury it will blind the aggro that is following you AND it will cancel out Dark Escape. Both are Stances.
- When recasting Shadow Form. Cast Glyph a few seconds before SF run a bit more to stay stay ahead of the aggro and cast Shadow Form.
- Best to use "I Am Unstoppable!" before casting Shadow Form cycle to avoid knock down. Not always needed.
- Run through level 1 until the last spawn point of Xien. Use a longbow to pull him away from golems
- If you taken Unseen Fury blind him.
- Use Ebon Support. Use Glyph to recharge it faster
- Use a Summoning to speed boss kill.
- Grab key and Zone to level 2
- Run to the Malfunctioning Enduring Golem
- Clear both mobs on both sides of the boss.
- Kill Flame imps with the Flame traps
- Kill Skelk with Golem. They are hostile to each other.
- Run to the Flux matrix and recast SF before picking it up. Bring it near the charger.
- Lead the Malfunctioning Enduring Golem to the charger and break aggro. It should start to walk a back and get stuck.
- If it doesn't get stuck just keep him in aggro.
- Before you engage the boss charge the Matrix
- Keep Dark Escape up so you take half damage if you get attacked.
- Cast Shroud of Distress
- Ebon Support before you drop matrix to keep boss busy.
- Due to the Damage cap of Shadow Form you have to Drop the Matrix with out Shadow Form up.
- If the Ebon support is dead Cast "I am Unstoppable!"
- Run up to boss and drop the matrix
- HoS away
- Don't cast Shadow Form while holding the matrix
- Repeat until it dies. Should take 3 drops.
- Grab Key and Zone into level 3.
- Have your Henchman and Heroes or Party help clear the path to the Boss.
- Avoid aggroing Flame Guardians
- Pull the TPS Regulator Golem first.
- Then the each of the Flame Guardians next.
- Virtually everything in the dungeon can kill you.
- Knock down while casting Shadow Form
- Not making it to the Dungeon
- In addition to the birthday cup. Red or Blue Rock candy are good for levels 1 and 2.
Guru link for original build. http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/oolas-post-nerf-t10428924.html