This build has been archived as of 16:34, 24 July 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This Hero Battles team, made up of a human Assassin and 3 support heroes, is a perfect combination of flexibility, offense and defense.
<pvxbig> [build name="Team - HB Rustway - You" prof=Assassin/War Dagger=11+1+1 Critic=12+1 Deadly=6+1][Shadow Prison][Flail@0][Black Mantis Thrust][Jungle Strike][Trampling Ox][Falling Lotus Strike][Twisting Fangs][Dark Prison][/build] </pvxbig> You play this. It's fairly straight forward. Build up adrenaline by attacking any target with your daggers, or alternatively from range with a Furious spear. When you have adrenaline built up, use either Shadow Prison or Dark Prison, and use skills 2>7.
- Vampiric Daggers of Fortitude (Inscription can be anything useful, I prefer +5 energy)
- Zealous Daggers of Fortitude (Same applies here.)
- Ebon Daggers of Fortitude (And here.)
- Furious Spear of Fortitude and a +10 armor vs Piercing Shield of Fortitude.
- Survivor insignias, radiants on chest and legs.
- Rune of Superior Vigor
This is Razah
<pvxbig> [build name="Team - HB Rustway - Razah" prof=Rt/A res=12+1+1 cha=12+1 spa=3+1][Preservation][Mend Body and Soul][Spirit Light][Ancestors' Rage][Weapon of Shadow][Bloodsong][Warmonger's Weapon][Recall][/build] </pvxbig>
This is Razah. Razah's job is to provide good support to the party, with a good ability to cap shrines. Razah should be your main capping character. Remember to micro-manage Recall and Warmonger's Weapon, as well as maybe Weapon of Shadow, and Bloodsong if Razah refuses to use it.
- Survivor armor
- Sup vigor, yada yada.
- 20/20 Restoration Magic wand and 20/+30hp Channeling focus.
This is Dunkoro
<pvxbig> [build name="Team - HB Rustway - Dunkoro" prof=Mo/N cur=2 hea=12+1+1 smi=10+1 div=8+1][Word of Healing][Patient Spirit][Signet of Rejuvenation][Smite Condition][Rend Enchantments][Rigor Mortis][Judge's Insight][Strength of Honor][/build] </pvxbig> Dunkoro. Dunkoro's job is to provide healing to the party, and buff the Assassin's power by using Judge's Insight and Strength of Honor.
- Remembering heroes have crappy ai, so you're gonna have to micro Strength of Honor and Judge's Insight.
- 40/20/+30hp healing set.
This is Tahlkora!
<pvxbig> [build name="Team - HB Rustway - Tahlkora" prof=Mo/E pro=12+1+1 div=12+1][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Shield of Regeneration][Reverse Hex][Divine Spirit][Shielding Hands][Guardian][Mend Ailment][Divine Intervention][/build] </pvxbig>
Tahlkora keeps player/heros alive. That's all there is to it.
- Survivor's insignias, with Radiants on chest and legs.
- 40/40 protection set, but you can be more defensive if you want.
- Sup vigor, etc etc.
- Feel free to add variants or corrections
- You can use a Backbreaker Sin instead of the Shadow prison sin.