The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This build is part of the current PvP meta. |
Remove this tag if it no longer exists in the current PvP metagame.
Heal Monk a.k.a Infuse
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Me Healing=12+1+1 Divine=10+1 Inspiration=8][Infuse Health][Patient Spirit][Dwayna's Kiss][Healer's Boon][Cure Hex][Heal Party][Power Drain][Channeling][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Runes of Vitae and Survivor Insignias with a Superior Vigor, Minor healing prayers, and Minor Divine Favor.
- 1st set: 40/40 Healing Set.
- 2nd set: Low energy Set
- 3rd set: Martial Weapon & Shield (shields modded for an assortment of different spikes).
- 4th set: High Energy Set (+30 energy)
- Maintain Healer's Boon.
- Patient Spirit and Dwayna's Kiss are your primary healing skills.
- Use Infuse Health to catch spikes or heal very low targets.
- Use Cure Hex to remove hexes from party members.
- Use Heal Party to pump up everybody.
- Use Channeling to gain energy, do this by "channel tanking" (Standing in the middle of enemies).
- Use Power Drain for more energy management.
- Auspicious Incantation for Power Drain for energy that doesn't require you to interrupt something.
- Holy Veil for Cure Hex for maintaining on yourself to counter those massive hexways.
- Standard caster counters, enchantment removal.
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/mesme protec=12+1+1 divine=10+1 insp=8][spirit bond][Reversal of Fortune][restore condition][guardian][shield of absorption][holy veil][aura of stability][channeling][/build] [Build prof=monk/mesme prot=12+1+1 divine=10+1 insp=8][Spirit Bond][Aegis][Life Sheath][Guardian][Shield of Absorption][Holy Veil][Aura of stability][Channeling][/Build] </pvxbig>
- +5/-5 energy Spears of Fortitude.
- +10 armor vs x damage type Shields of Fortitude.
- 40/40 Protection Wand/Offhand set.
- 40/20/20% Protection Staff.
- High Energy set: wand/offhand both +15/-1 energy.
- Protect the infuser and try to Spirit Bond spikes.
- Use Channeling to gain energy, do this by "channel tanking" (standing in the middle of enemies).
- Use Aura Of Stability to counter knockdown, useful on the Ghostly Hero to allow him to capture shrines.
- Use Guardian to counter physical damage and deny adrenaline.
- Use Shield Of Absorption to counter low packets of damage and reduce pressure. Spirit Bond protects against bigger spikes.
- Use Life Sheath or Restore Condition to remove conditions and heal.
- Use Life Sheath or Reversal of Fortune to stop damage and counter spikes.
- Use Aegis as a strong defense and an emergency save against spikes, especially useful for preventing interrupts on SoC.
- Use Holy Veil to remove hexes. Maintain on party members (pre-veil) to slow hex cast times and quick removal. Adjust prots to fit veil's energy denial.