This build has been archived as of 22:28, March 6, 2011 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=p/d scythe=12 leadership=10+1+1 motiv=7+1 command=4][asuran scan][Mystic Sweep][Eremite's Attack][Optional][go for the eyes][the power is yours][Aura of Holy Might][optional][/build]
- First Optional
- [[Zealous Sweep@12]: More energy
- [[Wearying Strike@12]: For DW
- [[Victorious Sweep@12]: For more spammable damage
- [["There's Nothing to Fear!"@10]: If you have bad healers or want to go for elite area on HM
- Second Optional
- [[Aggressive Refrain@12]: If you don't care about -20 armor and want to have faster attack speed
- [[Drunken Master@10]: If you care about -20 armor or want IMS or use alcohol
- Maintain Aura of Holy Might.
- Use Asuran Scan on a foe, followed by scythe attacks.
- Spam "Go For the Eyes!" and "The Power is Yours!" when they have recharged.
- Anti-shout skills such as Vocal Minority
- Anti-adrenaline hexes such as Soothing Images
- Standard antimelee
- Other elites, such as Wounding Strike, if you find energy manageable with gfte.
- "I am Unstoppable!" in kd-heavy areas.
- Playing this with a smiter in your party with Strength of Honor is optimal.
- Party-wide adrenaline boosters, such as Dark Fury, will allow you to drop TPiY for a different elite, or GftE if you want to keep TPiY to support your party.
- Having at least 5 allies is optimal for energy management, and the allies need not be party members (pets and mission NPCs are affected by TPIY and GFTE).