This build has been archived as of 20:33, 24 July 2007 (CEST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=necro/mesme curses=12+1+3 soulre=8+1 inspir=10][desecrate enchantments][enfeeble][faintheartedness][parasitic bond][spiteful spirit][drain enchantment][inspired hex][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
This build is designed to shut down up to two warriors (or rangers). The first target is shut down by casting:
While Spiteful Spirit is recharging, a second target is shut down with
In each case, Enfeeble takes the bite out of the foes' attacks, and Parasitic Bond |covers the important hexes. Note that you should never cast both Spiteful Spirit and Faintheartedness on the same target, as the two skills counter each other to a considerable degree.
- Spiteful Spirit has a long cast time, so interruptions work well.
- This is a spamming build, so any standard anti-spammer strategy works. Diversion, Blackout and Backfire are good choices.
- While it is a good counter to attack-based pressure builds, it has very poor direct damage dealing ability. A |spike team has little to fear, as they deal damage in bursts and can afford to wait out the dangerous hexes.
- Replace Desecrate Enchantments or Inspired Hex with Mantra of Resolve to protect against interruptions.
- Replace Drain Enchantment or Inspired Hex with Power Drain for better energy management.
- Replace Faintheartedness with Shadow of Fear for an AoE debuff.
- Replace Inspired Hex with Arcane Echo and echo Spiteful Spirit.
- Replace Parasitic Bond with Malaise if you can take the health degeneration.