Revision as of 19:41, 1 September 2010
This build has been archived as of 13:10, 19 November 2008 (CET), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This is a GvG variation of the standard Word of Healing build, intended to counter knockdowns on both monks allowing you to cope with pressure much more easily.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/W name="WoH of Concentration" hea=10+1+1 pro=10+1 divine=9+1 tac=7][Word of Healing][Reversal of Fortune][Aura of Stability][Dismiss Condition][Spirit Bond][Holy Veil][Aegis][Balanced Stance][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's Insignias.
- A + 5 Energy/+ 30 HP Spear with a selection of shields, one for each damage type.
- A half recharge/cast time Wand/Focus set
- High / Low Energy sets
- Word of Healing is your main heal.
- Aegis is your passive defense against melee pressure.
- Dismiss Condition is your condition removal skill.
- Aura of Stability is for preventing KDs on allies, especially the other monk.
- Reversal of Fortune is your main small prot against both spike damage and pressure.
- Spirit Bond is your big prot for stopping spikes.
- Holy Veil is your hex removal, don't forget to preveil when possible against key hexes.
- Balanced Stance prevents knockdowns on yourself.
- Energy denial
- Standard spellcaster counters
- If Balanced Stance ends, knockdowns are a problem
- Losing Word of Healing to Diversion or Signet of Humility will leave you with little or no healing power
- For self-defense and blocking, take Disciplined Stance.
- Patient Spirit instead of Reversal of Fortune.
- Aura of Stability and/or Aegis can be changed to Shield of Absorption, Guardian (increase prot one rank by dropping divine favor a rank), or Infuse Health.
- Dismiss Condition, along with another skill, can be switched our for Mending Touch and either Draw Conditions or Mend Condition.
- Protective Spirit instead of Spirit Bond.