This build has been archived as of 02:53, 17 February 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This Mesmer uses Fast Casting, to effectively use Signets to shut-down and damage the opposing team, while at the same time offer limited support for their own team via Purge Signet.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/Mo Domination=11+1+1 Inspiration=10+1 Fast=10+1 heal=1][Signet of Judgment@0][Leech Signet][Signet of Humility][Diversion][Mirror of Disenchantment][Purge Signet][Mantra of Inscriptions][Resurrection Chant][/build] </pvxbig>
- High Health Set
- A 20% "Improves Domination Spell Recharge" and +30 HP (always) as offhand.
- A +5 Energy Axe/Sword/Spear of Fortitude and a Shield -5(20%) of Fortitude
- A +15/-1 High Energy Off-hand
- A Negative Energy Set
- 40% HCT Healing Prayers staff
- Begin by using Mantra of Inscriptions. Refresh when necessary.
- Select a target (Usually a Monk), and cast Signet of Humility. This can be kept up almost indefinitely.
- Use Signet of Judgment to help aid in a Spike, momentarily interrupt a spell, or act as an effective Knockdown.
- Use Mirror of Disenchantment to De-buff Aegis, or to simply remove an annoying Enchantment such as Protective Spirit.
- Use Diversion to shut-down enemy Monks.
- Use Leech Signet to interrupt Aegis, an attempted Resurrect, or whatever else it is needed for.
- Use Purge Signet to remove extremely large hex stacks, or powerful Hexes such as Migraine.
- Resurrect when necessary.
- Remember to use Signet of Judgment both offensively and defensively.
- Also, Signet of Humility can be kept up almost permanently, so don't forget to recast.